Lovers of life. That’s what we want to showcase in your photos. Life. The perfection in the imperfection.
We’ve been together for since 2010, and married in July 2017. As lovers of all things creative, we joined forces in our passion for photography and it has been the best adventure yet. Of course, no adventure is complete without our trusted sidekick and mascot Charlie.
10 Random Facts About Us
- We’ve been together for going on 8 years, and married for almost 1 year now – we had a camping wedding last July.
- If you follow along, you’ll probably see way too many posts about our bulldog Charlie – sorry, not sorry.
We met at NAIT while we were both in school for Architectural Technology.
- We’ve watched wayyyy too many Big Bang Theory episodes.
- We love playing soccer together every Tuesday night through the Sport and Social Club.
- Rob crossed off an item on his bucket list, while Jennine crossed it off on a fear list – we swam with whale sharks just off the coast of Mexico.
- Rob is a night owl, while Jennine is an extreme morning person – our schedules really clash.
- We both wish we were musically talented, Rob loves the drums, and Jennine loves guitar – but we’re both terrible.
- One day we’d love to live in the mountains – or the coast. Or anywhere with palm trees.
- Jennine’s from a small town, and Rob is from the city – totally different worlds.